Ensure transparency and certainty of the building and construction processes and BIM model data with usBIM.blockchain
The usBIM.blockchain application guarantees transparency, traceability and effectiveness of information exchanges between the various subjects involved in BIM design, certifying date authenticity and immutability over time of any file stored on the integrated usBIM system.
usBIM.blockchain is integrated into the usBIM service and allows you to register any document uploaded to the platform (IFC models, models in proprietary formats, pdf files, images) on the Bitcoin Blockchain, therefore on a public blockchain that guarantees you total inviolability and security.
Using usBIM.blockchain is really simple:
- choose a file uploaded to usBIM and select the blockchain item from the menu;
- get an immediate data summary that is then registered on the blockchain (e.g. fingerprint file)
- select "register file" and the registration task starts.
Once the file is registered on the Bitcoin Blockchain, view the additional registration information, such as timestamps (time when the registration was confirmed) and the Bitcoin Blockchain block within which this information is stored.
File registration means that you are immutably certifying with the file’s date and content for future use.
Once the registration process is completed, you’ll then receive:
- a .pdf certificate with the registration information;
- a receipt that allows you to verify the certification process even with other third-party tools (which is the guarantee of transparency provided by the bitcoin blockchain).