Numerical calculations with TheBriNA integrated solver
Finite element analysis is the only efficient method to calculate the linear thermal transmittance of thermal bridges when composed of any type of material and shape. The different combinations are endless just as the multitude of practical cases that the technician may be finding himself in front of.
With TerMus BRIDGE you’ll be able to quickly get the thermal bridge calculation from a simple drawing thanks to TheBriNA calculation solver (Thermal Bridges Numerical Analysis) included in the software.
TerMus BRIDGE allows you to:
- calculate the (Ψ) linear thermal transmittance of thermal bridges
- evaluate heat flows, thermal coupling coefficients and thermal bridges towards soils or any other temperature zones and verify the correct configuration of the thermal bridges in a given structure.
- generate a chromatic contour line representation for further detailing including the critical isotherm curves
- evaluate the risk of mould formation according to the EN ISO 13788 technical standard
- evaluate evaluate the fRsi temperature factor
- the minimum temperature risk for mould growth
TerMus BRIDGE analyses thermal bridges determining the linear thermal transmittance and heat flows using a finite element analysis model compliant with EN ISO 10211.
Once the calculation process is launched, the program automatically performs a diagnostic, in order to detect any problems and detailed instructions on how to solve them. The user can then easily consult the results (thermal transmittance, thermal coupling coefficient, heat flow, etc…) in both numerical and graphical form, evaluate the outcome of triangulation and view the contour lines or temperature curves.
You have complete drawing freedom, in all conditions and you can evaluate an infinite number of combinations. Simply reset the calculation results, choose new materials, modify the contour, create a new layer and restart the calculation.
The speed and ease-of-use of TerMus BRIDGE, combined with a high performance computing solver, allows you to evaluate multiple energy solutions in real time.