Numerical calculations with TheBriNA integrated solver
With TerMus BRIDGE you’ll be able to quickly get the thermal bridge calculation from a simple drawing thanks to TheBriNA calculation solver (Thermal Bridges Numerical Analysis) included in the software.
TerMus BRIDGE allows you to:
- calculate the (Ψ) linear thermal transmittance of thermal bridges
- evaluate heat flows, thermal coupling coefficients and thermal bridges towards soils or any other temperature zones and verify the correct configuration of the thermal bridges in a given structure.
- generate a chromatic contour line representation for further detailing including the critical isotherm curves
- evaluate the risk of mould formation according to the EN ISO 13788 technical standard
- evaluate the fRsi temperature factor
- the minimum temperature risk for mould growth
TerMus BRIDGE analyses thermal bridges determining the linear thermal transmittance and heat flows using a finite element analysis model compliant with EN ISO 10211.