The focus on customers has always been a priority element for ACCA software business strategy. The customer is supported in a professional manner by a qualified Human Resources team not only during the software purchasing phase, but also through target marketing and communications campaigns, telephone operating services and through online and after-sales services, by means of a qualified technical support which you can contact via telephone both for the installation and for the software use.
Data regarding our software and services in use allows us on a daily base to report regulatory and technological updates, to answer to your questions and it helps us to find the right solutions for you. We use data to inform you about the most actual building construction topics, to organize events and professional training services in the best possible way.
ACCA software processes data by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or data destruction. The processing is carried out with organizational rules and with logic exclusively for the above indicated company purposes.
ACCA software S.p.A.
Regulation (eu) 2016/679 of the european Parliament and of the Council of 27 april 2016
"GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION"
D.Lgs. 30 giugno 2003, n. 196
"CODICE IN MATERIA DI PROTEZIONE DEI DATI PERSONALI"
Data Protection Controller and the Data Protection Processor contacts
The Data Protection Controller is ACCA software S.p.A., with registered office in Contrada Rosole 13, 83043 Bagnoli Irpino, Avellino, Italy - tel. +39 (0) 827/69504 - fax +39 (0) 827/601235. The concerned party can directly contact the Data Protection Controller and the Data Protection Processor at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing
Data is processed exclusively for the following objectives:
- Software, services and data distribution: pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal activities necessary to establish commercial relationships for consideration and not between the Data Protection Controller and the Data Subject.
- Support to the software, services and data use: Data Protection Controller support activities to the Concerned Party for the use, operation and improvement of software, services and data.
- Direct marketing on software, services and data: sending activities (by e-mail, post, sms, telephone contacts, newsletter) of commercial communications and / or advertising material relating to software, services and data produced by the Owner to the interested party.
In order to pursue objectives 1) and 2) the processing of personal data of the interested party is necessary for:
- a contract execution (license condition to use software and services) of which the interested party is integrating part or to execute pre-contractual measures;
- complying with the legal obligations to which the Data Protection Controller and the Concerned Party are subject.
For processing of the interested party data concerning objective 3) consent is required.
Personal data categories
Data categories of the Data Subject:
- data deliberately and actively provided by the interested party: personal data and other similar contact data, data needed to process payments, data for a support intervention;
- data provided by the data subject during the software, services and data use.
Software: CerTus, Edificius, EdiLus, PriMus, Solarius, TerMus, usBIM.
Services and Data: acca.it, accasoftware.com, MyACCA (Personal Page), BIM Object Library, BibLus, Prezzari-net, secure.accasoftware.com (software installation), commercial, e-commerce, telephone assistance, online assistance (video, forum, help, training, remote desktop, chat, FAQ, downloads, notifications), cloud, event registration, freeware and trial, sending resume.
Categories of personal data recipients
For the pursuit of the data processing purpose, the data subject recipients are, in addition to the Data Protection Controller and its Distributors, also companies that provide payment, finance, tax, marketing, printing, enveloping and shipping services.
Transfer of personal data
The Owner, in no case, makes or will make data transfer of data subjects to any third country or international organization not belonging to the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Period of retention of personal data
The data processed are stored by the Data Protection Controller for the period considered strictly necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing. Furthermore, data processed for the purposes 1) and 2), may be kept for a longer period, in order to be able to handle any disputes. The data processed for objective 3) will be retained by the Data Protection Controller from the moment the data subject has given his consent until such consent is revoked.
Rights of the interested party
The following rights are recognized to the Interested party:
- right of access, ie the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation that data is being processed or not, in this case, to obtain access;
- right of rectification and cancellation, ie the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate data and / or the integration of incomplete data or the deletion of data for legitimate reasons;
- right to limit the processing, ie the right to request the suspension of treatment if there are legitimate reasons;
- the right to data portability, ie the right to receive data in a structured, common and readable format, as well as the right to transmit data to another data controller;
- right of opposition, ie the right to object to the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if any;
- the right to contact the competent data protection authority in case of unlawful data processing.
Obligation to communicate personal data
For the pursuit of objectives 1) and 2) the communication of personal data is a legal and contractual obligation and a necessary requirement for the conclusion of a contract, the failure to communicate such data will make it impossible to carry out the activities required for the objectives above mentioned.
Cookies are small text strings that the interested party visited site sends to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being sent back to the same site at the next visit of the same interested party. During a site surfing, the interested party can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may exist (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) on the site you are visiting.
The editor of the site is ACCA software S.p.A. with registered office in Contrada Rosole 13, 83043 Bagnoli Irpino, Avellino, Italy - tel. +39 (0) 827/69504 - fax +39 (0) 827/601235.
Cookies installed by the site manager (which can be briefly referred to as "publisher") are used for the following purpose:
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
Enable or disable Cookies settings
The user can oppose to the cookies installation by configuring his/her browser. Below we list the links to the terms offered by the main browsers:
After this operation, however, some web page functions may not be performed correctly.
E.1 R.1 EN - 02/02/2023