With the new BIM 3 release (available in the next few days), Edificius allows you to generate the digital twin of an existing building starting from survey data only (photogrammetric or laser scanner).
You can start off by uploading the point cloud to usBIM and then select the point cloud portion to be imported into Edificius, thus considerably reducing the processing time.
Specifically, with the new functionalities you’ll be able to:
- diversify the way of viewing your point cloud;
- create infinite vertical sections thanks to the advanced Height Reference System (HRS) Manager;
- create infinite horizontal sections;
- transform the point cloud into a BIM model;
- use snaps and automatic point cloud recognition systems to insert parametric objects (walls, windows, floors, etc.).