|OPERATING SYSTEM|| |
- Microsoft®Windows® 8 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 11 64 bit
with all updates installed.
- Multi-core Intel® Xeon® processor, i-Series or AMD® equivalent
- Suggested: AMD Ryzen 5 or 7, Intel Core i5 or i7 3.0Ghz or higher
|MEMORY||8 GB RAM|
|VIDEO CARD (GPU)||
- Resolution: 1280x720 pixel (1920x1080 pixels suggested)
- DPI settings: 100% (96 DPI)
|HARD DRIVE||2 GB (5GB suggested) or more of free space|
|SOUND CARD||For Video Tutorials (provided on our YouTube channels): any kind of Windows compliant sound card|
|MOUSE||3 Button Mouse with scroll wheel|
|PERIPHERALS||DVD-ROM and USB Port|
|CONNECTIVITY||For access to the software's web based functions (activation and identification at startup, databases, online services, updates, etc.) an internet connection is required (more information on network, proxy and firewall rules and settings)|
|NOTECertainly! Here is the translation of the provided HTML content to English while preserving the structure:
- (*) UE5-Lumen / Path-Tracing technology is currently available on Windows 10 or later and compatible with Nvidia RTX and AMD series 6000 graphics cards.
- Minimum requirements for the recommended Path Tracing-capable graphics card:
- At least 6 GB of VRAM
- At least 10000 PassMark points
To fully leverage the benefits, it is advisable to have more than 8 GB of VRAM and a graphics card that supports the DXR feature, which also requires Windows DirectX 12 support. Cards such as Nvidia RTX, AMD RX, and Intel ARC support these features.
- (**) AIrBIM is not compatible with Intel ARC graphics cards.