|OPERATING SYSTEM|| |
- Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Microsoft® Windows® 8
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1
- Microsoft® Windows® 10
È for better memory performance, 64 bit OS versions are suggested. È 64 bit for correct functioning of Real-Time Rendering (RTBIM). From the next version onwards, the software will only be distributed for Windows at 64 bit therefor the 32 bit versions of Windows will no longer be supported.
|PROCESSOR (CPU) ||2 core processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or higher |
|MEMORY||2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM suggested)|
|VIDEO CARD (GPU)||
- OpenGL 3.0 or higher compatible video cards with at least 1GB of RAM and 500 (suggested 800) or higher PassMark points (click here to see the passmark list).
- For Real Time Rendering (RTBIM): Directx 11 Shader Model 4 compatible Video Card (Shader Model 5 suggested) with at least 1GB of RAM and 800 (1000 suggested) or more PassMark points (click here to see the PassMark list).
- Please keep your video card drivers up to date.
- Resolution: 1280x720 pixel (1920x1080 pixels suggested)
- DPI settings: 100% (96 DPI)
|HARD DRIVE||2 GB (5GB suggested) or more of free space|
|SOUND CARD||For Video Tutorials (provided on our YouTube channels): any kind of Windows compliant sound card|
|MOUSE||3 Button Mouse with scroll wheel|
- Updated Internet browser.
- For EdiLus-VR (BIM Voyager) a WebGL compliant browser must be available (such as Chrome or Firefox)
|APPLICATIONS||Flash Player 10 or higher|
|CONNECTIVITY||For access to web-based features and services (software and account activation, databases, other online services, software updates, etc.) an internet connection is necessary|