|OPERATING SYSTEM|| |
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 64 bit
- Microsoft®Windows® 8 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 11 64 bit
with all updates installed.
|PROCESSOR (CPU) ||2 core processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or higher |
|MEMORY||2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM suggested)|
|VIDEO CARD (GPU)||
- OpenGL 3.0 or higher compatible video cards with at least 1GB of RAM and 500 (suggested 800) or higher PassMark points (click here to see the passmark list).
- For Real Time Rendering (RTBIM): Directx 11 Shader Model 4 compatible Video Card (Shader Model 5 suggested) with at least 1GB of RAM and 800 (1000 suggested) or more PassMark points (click here to see the PassMark list).
- Please keep your video card drivers up to date.
- Resolution: 1280x720 pixel (1920x1080 pixels suggested)
- DPI settings: 100% (96 DPI)
|HARD DRIVE||2 GB (5GB suggested) or more of free space|
|SOUND CARD||For Video Tutorials (provided on our YouTube channels): any kind of Windows compliant sound card|
|MOUSE||3 Button Mouse with scroll wheel|
- Updated Internet browser.
- For EdiLus-VR (BIM Voyager) a WebGL compliant browser must be available (such as Chrome or Firefox)
|APPLICATIONS||Flash Player 10 or higher|
|CONNECTIVITY||For access to the software's web based functions (activation and identification at startup, databases, online services, updates, etc.) an internet connection is required (more information on network, proxy and firewall rules and settings)|