Solar PV system layout (panels, inverters, batteries) with automatic or freehand modeling supported by an operational diagnostics tool
With Solarius-PV you automatically get the photovoltaic system layout (panels, inverters, batteries, etc.) for any type of photovoltaic system installed with automatic modeling.
Solarius-PV supports photovoltaic systems design for:
- single-phase low voltage inverter systems even with a Multi-MPPT configuration with different surfaces and exposures composed of panels of different makes and models.
- energy storage systems using inverters with both integrated and independent external storage facilities with solar batteries.
- fixed or mobile photovoltaic panels with one or more rotation axes (“Sunflower” solar trackers) and PV inverters at low or medium voltage three-phase even with unbalanced phases.
The assisted design Wizard allows you to obtain the correct dimensioning of the photovoltaic system in a simple and effective way in just a few clicks:
- identification and selection of available Photovoltaic panel installation spaces,
- tilt and exposure optimization of photovoltaic panels on the detected surfaces,
- PV panel model choice and optimization of the number of modules,
- definition of the number of inverters and their model,
- optimal configuration (series and parallel strings) of the photovoltaic panels connected to the inverter,
- optimal positioning of the panels on the various available surfaces according to the effects of near and distant shading.
You have full freedom to continue making adjustments to the designed PV system with the certainty of being assisted by an operational diagnostic process with user alerts that can quickly pin-point any design errors, making sure that all project documents are consistent and prepared in detail.
The PV system diagrams can easily be exported in the DXF/DWG CAD file formats.