|OPERATING SYSTEM|| |
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 64 bit
- Microsoft®Windows® 8 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64 bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 11 64 bit
with all updates installed.
- Multi-core Intel® Xeon® processor, i-Series or AMD® equivalent
- Suggested: AMD Ryzen 5 or 7, Intel Core i5 or i7 3.0Ghz or higher
|MEMORY||8 GB RAM|
|VIDEO CARD (GPU)||
- Resolution: 1280x720 pixel (1920x1080 pixels suggested)
- DPI settings: 100% (96 DPI)
|HARD DRIVE||2 GB (5GB suggested) or more of free space|
|SOUND CARD||For Video Tutorials (provided on our YouTube channels): any kind of Windows compliant sound card|
|MOUSE||3 Button Mouse with scroll wheel|
|PERIPHERALS||DVD-ROM and USB Port|
|CONNECTIVITY||For access to the software's web based functions (activation and identification at startup, databases, online services, updates, etc.) an internet connection is required (more information on network, proxy and firewall rules and settings)|
- (*) Ray Tracing / Path-Tracing technology is currently available with Windows 10 OS and is compatible with Nvidia RTX and AMD 6000 series video cards.
- Minimum Video Card requirements suggested for use with Path Tracing:
- at least 6 GB VRAM memory
- at least 10000 PassMark points
To take full advantage of these two rendering technologies and enhanced visual experiences, we recommend at least 8 GB of VRAM memory and a DXR compliant video card and support for Windows DirectX 12. Nvidia RTX, AMD RX and Intel ARC video cards fully support these features.