This information is intended to describe how to manage the website in relation to the processing of personal data of those that visit the website. This notice is given pursuant to art.13 of Legislative Decree nr.196/2003 (Italian Code relating to the protection of personal data) to those who connect to the www.accasoftware.com website and connected sub-domains. This information is provided for the www.accasoftware.com website and its connected sub-domains. Following consultation of the website, identifiable personal data may be treated. The Data treatment manager is ACCA software S.p.A. with headquarters in ACCA software S.p.A. – Contrada Rosole 13 – 83043 BAGNOLI IRPINO (AV) – Italy. Data will be processed by ACCA software SpA and may also be transmitted to other company associates.
Types of treated personal data
Computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, personal data that is implicitly transmitted when using internet communication protocols. Data regarding traffic of data which by its nature is not automatically associated to identified interested parties, but through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties can allow us to identify website users/visitors (eg: IP addresses). This data is used only for anonymous statistical information regarding your visits to the website or to verify its correct functioning. Such data shall be kept by the Company ACCA software S.p.A. for a strictly necessary period and in accordance with the applicable provisions of law.
Data provided by users
Should customers wish to register their personal profile in the ACCA software S.p.A. database, in order to access the services provided by the same, they must fill out a “form” and give their express consent to the processing of such data. Users are free to provide their personal data, but their absence may in some cases forbid us in providing the requested service.
Users viewing the site, will see a minimal amount of information from their terminals, such as computers and mobile devices, filled in small text files called “cookies” which are stored in specific Web Browser directories.
There are several types of cookies, some serve to make a more effective use of the Site, and others to enable certain web based functionalities.
Analyzing the types of cookies used i our site in more detail, these will allow you to:
- store user preferences
- avoid having to re-enter the same information several times during the navigation experience such as username and password.
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by www.accasoftware.com allowing to optimize the browsing experience and services offered.
Types of cookies used
The various types of cookies used in this site, depending on the purpose of use, are listed below
This type of cookie is strictly necessary for the proper functioning of certain sections of the site. These are divided into two main categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed these aren’t destroyed but remain active and valid up to a preset expiry date
- session: these are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, which are always sent from our domain, are necessary for viewing the site correctly and, in relation to the technical services offered, will always be used and sent, unless the user changes the browser settings (thus affecting how the website is viewed).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information regarding site use. The site will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the user’s wishes. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how access to the page was achieved. Analytical cookies are sent either from this site or from third-party domains.
Third-party services Analysis Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on site use by users in an anonymous form such as page views, time spent on specific pages, traffic sources, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies for integrating third-party software products and functions
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the Site pages such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share site contents or for third-party software service uses, (such as software that generate maps and other additional software that offer extra services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionalities in the various site pages.
Are those cookies needed for building user profiles in order to send advertisement messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user.
Our website does not use profile cookies.
According to current legislation, consent for technical cookies is not required because they are necessary to provide the requested services.
For all other types of cookies consent may be expressed by means of one or more of the following methods:
- by means of specific browser configurations or programs used to navigate through webpages that form the site itself.
- by changing the settings in the use of third-party services
- both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Website.
Web sites and third-party services
Cookies used by the website
|Type of Cookie||Description of use||Collected Data||Policy Link and Data Processing location|
How can I change the cookie settings?
After making these changes, however, certain web page features may not be performed properly.
Security of Information
All information collected on the website is stored and maintained in secure facilities that limit access only to authorized personnel. The website is regularly monitored to check for the presence of security breaches, and to ensure that all information collected is secure from unauthorized viewing. ACCA software S.p.A. adheres to all safety measures described by the laws and regulations and all the appropriate measures according to the latest modern standards in order to ensure and guarantee the confidentiality of users’ personal data and to minimize, for as much as possible, the dangers that may be posed by unauthorized access, the removal, loss of or damage to user’s personal data.
Right of access to personal data and other rights (Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003)
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning yourself, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain indications to:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of data treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, the manager and the representatives appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated to or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to:
- the updating, correction or, when felt necessary, data integration;
- the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations as specified previously have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part to:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data and pertinent for data collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data concerning the user for the purposes relating to sending, advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
To Contact us
Requests should be addressed to ACCA software S.p.A. with headquarters in Via Michelangelo Cianciulli, nr.114, 83048 Montella (AV) – Italy – e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
E.1 R.2 IT – 29/05/2015